In this document, you will learn how to compose and send an Email Message blast to a contact list. Only contacts with a valid email address on file that have not Opted Out can receive Email Messages from ZIP Digital. For more information on ZIP Digital’s Opt-In and Opt-Out features, please see the Help Center article Opting-In and -Out of Receiving Messages.”
- Click Email in the menu bar at the top (or click the Email icon from the ZIP Digital landing page and skip to Step 3 below).
- This is the Email Dashboard. This dashboard displays any current email messages the user has sent from the beginning of time, include date/time of delivery and the message’s status. From the Email Dashboard, you can create a new message and also view more details about sent messages. To send a new message, click the New email message
- Choose the list you would like to send the message to from the Send to drop down menu. If you have not yet created a list, the dropdown will be blank until a list is created. If you only have one list, it will automatically select it. You can only blast to one list at a time.
- Name your message.
- Give your email a Subject
- Create your plain text email message. If you would like your contacts to get back in touch with you, please put contact information in the message, as this is a no reply email address.
- Click the Send Now
- You have successfully sent an email! Once the message has been sent, you will see that the Status is Complete in the Email Dashboard. Messages statuses will be one of the following.
- Complete: The blast is in queue to be sent.
- Unsent or Pending: The blast has not yet been sent.
- Failed: The blast did not send due to an error.
- If a recipient has opted out of receiving ZIP Digital Email Message blasts, this status will be noted next to their email address as, Unsubscribed.
- To view more details about the sent message, click the Message Name. You will be able to view the date, recipient, email address, status, and if there were any errors.
Need this to go?
Download our informative how-to guide.