In this lesson you will learn how to sign in and out of Answer Automation Reports.
Read this topic to learn more about how to access Answer Automation Reports. You can also download the mp4 video lesson at the bottom of this page.
You will need to log into Answer Automation Reports to view your message history, emergency maintenance responses and tickets, add users, and to change company settings.
- Go to http://answerautomation.com
- Sign in by entering your Email Address and your assigned Password credentials for Answer Automation Reports. You can save time in the future by selecting "Remember Me" if you are on a private computer.
- Select Sign In.
- You have successfully signed into Answer Automation Reports!
If you have forgotten your password or username, select "Forgot your login information?" at the bottom of the log in page and an email with instructions will be sent to you.
- Select your username in menu bar and then select Logout.
- You have successfully Signed Out of Answer Automation Reports!
For Customer Care, please contact us at 1-855-INDATUS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need this to go?
Download our informative how-to guides.