In this lesson you'll learn how to edit email preferences in Answer Automation Reports. This includes learning how to send an email report of emergency messages on demand or to at a scheduled frequency.
Read this topic to learn more about how to edit email preferences in Answer Automation Reports. You can also download the mp4 video lesson at the bottom of this page.
Editing Email Preferences
Email Reports give a user an overview of the basics of emergency message activity.
- Select your username in the menu bar and then select Email Preferences.
- If you would like reports to be emailed now, select Email now.
- You can also change the Frequency in which you receive email reports. You can choose between Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Never. Select Save Changes.
- Email Reports will have information about how many emergency messages were left.
- You have successfully edited your account!
For Customer Care, please call 1-855-INDATUS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need this to go?
Download our informative how-to guides.