In this lesson you'll learn how to create a report to better analyze the data obtained from your Call Tracker number(s). You will be able to create a Call Tracker report by selecting Category, Source and Report type.
View the overview video or read this topic to learn more about creating a report in Call Tracker.
Creating a Report
- How to Pull Reports in Call Tracker
- Log into your call tracker account via: www.trackthatcall.com
- From your Accounts tab, select Reports.
- Select your preferred Layout.
- Select the Category for the report.
- Select the Source.
- Select the Report type.
- Check the box if you want it to count duplicate callers only once. Select the start and end date.
- Select Get Report.
Need this to go?
Download our informative how-to guide.