In this lesson you'll learn the basics of how to use the manual importer to create contacts. Using the manual importer template, you will learn how populate a contact list in Zip Digital.
View the overview video or read this topic to learn more about using the manual importer.
Using the Manual Uploader
- Go to www.indatus.com, and click on Login.
- Select Zip Digital.
- Login with your username and password.
- On the Dashboard, under Contact Library select Manage Lists.
- Select the New List button.
- Name List, select Manual, and select Continue. (You can create a list from current residents on this screen by selecting the contacts from the box.)
- Create a .csv or .xls file that matches the ZD_Manual Importer template
- Make sure the list includes: First Name, Last Name, and at least 1 email or phone.
- Save file as a .csv or .xls file.
- Select Browse and find the .csv or .xls list. Select Upload. Input your email address in the box that says Verification Email. This will let you know of any contacts that were NOT uploaded due to bad contact information or duplicated. Select Continue.
- Review and select Save.
- You have now added your list and your contacts should show up immediately. Any bad or duplicated contacts will NOT be added.
For Customer Care, please contact us at 1-855-INDATUS
Need this to go?
Download our informative how-to guide.