Welcome to the Indatus Help Center!
This is your one stop shop for self-service help on Indatus software products. It is here you will find product how-to guides and video tutorials designed to help you get the most out of your Indatus experience.
Need to submit a support request? Head on over to our Support Form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to speak with a Customer Care representative? Call us at 1-855-INDATUS.
Looking for Answer Automation Training?
There are three great ways for you to learn how to get the most out of America's most trusted answering service - Answer Automation!
★ Check out a pre-recorded instructor-led training webinar
★ Reference our support documents and how-to guides
★ Contact our Customer Education team to learn more about live instructor-led webinars
- ★ Answer Automation Quick Start Guide
- ★ Getting Started with Answer Automation - Video Tutorial
- Answering Calls with Answer Automation
- Creating a Rotating Schedule for Two Techs
- Creating a Rotating Weekly Schedule for Two Techs
- Creating a Vacation Week Schedule
- ★ Answer Automation Scheduler: First Steps
- ★ How to Add or Edit Users
- ★ How to View Emergency Messages
- ★ How to View the Dashboard
- ★ Updating a Call List Using Scheduler
- Creating a Daily Rotating Schedule
- ★ How to Add an Additional Toll-Free Number
- ★ How to View Active Calls
- ★ How to View Call History
- How to Add/Edit Receiver Codes
- How to Create a Report
- How to Create a Score Card
- ★ Getting Started with ZIP Digital - Video Tutorial
- ★ Zip Digital Quick Start Guide
- Creating and Editing a Contact List
- Editing User Preferences
- Opting-In and -Out of Receiving Messages
- Sending a Text Message
- ★ How to Schedule a Blast -Legacy
- ★ How to Send a Text Blast -Legacy
- ★ How to Use the General Importer (incl. w/ RealPage) -Legacy
- How to Add a User or Admin -Legacy
- How to Log In -Legacy
- How to Send a Call Blast -Legacy